TechPowerUp GPU-Z is a Windows utility that provides you with detailed information about your video card and graphics processor. With its help, you can check the current performance of your video card, the GPU temperature, the fan speed, etc.
The program doesn't require an actual installation in order to work. You simply download the executable from the homepage of the developer and run it on your PC. Still, there's an option to install TechPowerUp GPU-Z on your PC if needed. You can also add the app to your Start Menu or Desktop items.
Once you launch the application on your Windows PC it immediately starts displaying information about your video card, sensors, etc. You can export the offered details to your local directories if needed. However, the app supports only one output format: GIF.
An important advantage is the fact that the utility works with a wide variety of graphics devices manufactured by companies like NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel. So, there's a small chance the app won't be capable of displaying the needed information.
Cutting a long story short, I think you should give TechPowerUp GPU-Z a try if you're looking for a quick way to learn info about your video card. It's simple to handle, provides you with accurate info, and is free.
- Provides you with detailed info about your video card and graphics processor
- Works with NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Offers you a quick way to learn the specifications of your video card
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Supports only one output format when exporting the offered info (GIF)